Send your process via email to  We take care of the rest.  Phone: 877-899-7828

Summons Form



The plaintiff, named above, has filed a lawsuit against you in the Superior Court of New Jersey. The complaint attached to this summons states the basis for this lawsuit. If you dispute this complaint, you or your attorney must file a written answer or motion and proof of service with the deputy clerk of the Superior Court in the county listed above within 35 days from the date you received this summons, not counting the date you received it. (A directory of the addresses of each deputy clerk of the Superior Court is available in the Civil Division Management Office in the county listed above and online at If the complaint is one in foreclosure, then you must file your written answer or motion and proof of service with the Clerk of the Superior Court, Hughes Justice Complex, P.O. Box 971, Trenton, NJ 08625-0971. A filing fee payable to the Treasurer, State of New Jersey, and a completed Case Information Statement (available from the deputy clerk of the Superior Court) must accompany your answer or motion when it is filed. You must also send a copy of your answer or motion to plaintiff's attorney whose name and address appear above, or to plaintiff, if no attorney is named above. A telephone call will not protect your rights; you must file and serve a written answer or motion (with fee of $175.00 and completed Case Information Statement) if you want the court to hear your defense.

If you do not file and serve a written answer or motion within 35 days, the court may enter a judgment against you for the relief plaintiff demands, plus interest and costs of suit. If judgment is entered against you, the Sheriff may seize your money, wages, or property to pay all or part of the judgment.

If you cannot afford an attorney, you may call the Legal Services office in the county where you live or the Legal Services of New Jersey Statewide Hotline at 1-888-LSNJ-LAW (1-888-576-5529). If you do not have an attorney and are not eligible for free legal assistance, you may obtain a referral to an attorney by calling one of the Lawyer Referral Services. A directory with contact information for local Legal Services Offices and Lawyer Referral Services is available in the Civil Division Management office in the county listed above and online at


E-FILING OF AFFIDAVITS/COURTESY:  Call or email your interest to and we will immediately send you the Agreement for Status LLC to act as your agent to start e-filing your affidavits as a Courtesy/No Fee*. 

Let's Get Started! • Download Our Agreement

* Providing we are serving your process

** Request full disclosure of fees and form to fill out for e-filing of complaint(s) / preparation of summon(s) Mandatory E-Filing in the Superior Court (law division cases) is up and running in the following counties: Hudson, Middlesex, Mercer, Morris, Ocean, Sussex, and Union. All counties must be in compliance by end of this year.


Fill out and submit the form above or, download the Summons form PDF, fill it out, and fax or email it back to us. Fax: 855-427-7700

(PDF 66KB)

Click here to download Summons Form (PDF)

Fax: 855-427-7700



1509 Stuyvesant Avenue
Union, NJ 07083
Tel: 877-899-7828
Fax: 855-427-7700



Call:  877-899-7828


Or fill out the form below.